Account Director / Managing Partner email@example.com
Studied Business Administration (MSc BA) with a focus on marketing and communication in Lucerne, Rotterdam, and Helsinki. Longstanding experience as marketing director, account director, lecturer, and author.
Creative Director / Managing Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduated in Graphic Design at the Design School Basel. Longstanding experience as art director, creative director, and illustrator in different agencies, as well as autonomous entrepreneur.
Graphic designer and consultant with an international background. Jewellery, watches and fashion are her passion.
Graphic Designer email@example.com
Apprenticeship in photolithography, valuable experience in the field of polygraphy, experience as project manager within the agency. Additional education as an online designer.
Studied audio-visual communication technology. Considerable work experience as a motion designer. Accounted specialist for moving images.
Interactive Media Designer
Since August 2018 in apprenticeship as an Interactive Media Designer. Passionate filmmaker and drone pilot.
Graphic Designer Apprentice firstname.lastname@example.org
Since August 2018 in apprenticeship as a Graphic Designer. Preparation course at the Design School in Olten.
Digital Marketer / Web Developer email@example.com
Digital native and online enthusiast. Specialist in all the fields concerning the world-wide web, with a special affection for new technologies and marketing related activities.
Digital Marketer / Photographer
Apprenticeship as photographer with special qualifications in finishing. Knows everything about issues concerning the world-wide web and social media.
Likes challenges and solves complex tasks in web and software engineering. In 2020 he completes his Master of Science in Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies.
After graduating from sports school, studied business administration with a minor in sports at the University of Bern, entry into advertising and marketing.
Vast experience as commercial employee and management assistant for big corporations and hotels. Additional experience in supporting international artists at pop-art events.
Corporate culture: This is how we do
- Vision: We are proactive and creative. We lead our customers to the designated target. Your success is our success.
- Performances: We make sure to pick the right employees for every project. This guarantees for comprehensive, targeted, witty, and independent solutions.
- Employees: Professional, competent, and motivated people work for Rocket. They are being promoted and challenged. The collaboration is direct, cooperative, and inspiring.
- Customers: We are eye to eye with our customers, we aim for fair work. Long-lasting customer relationships are what we are aiming for; mutual appreciation is a requirement.
- Network: Our external partners meet our demands for quality. Our exchange is characterized by fairness and mutual respect.